The OrangeSafe Riding Course by NTUC Income (Income) serves to impart essential knowledge to all riders and equip them with the skills to handle potentially hazardous situations. The ultimate focus of this course is to develop proper and responsible riding attitudes and behaviours in learners to become safe riders.
Enjoy 10% off your Motorcycle Insurance premium^ when you complete the OrangeSafe Riding Course!
The half-day course comprises a 90-minute classroom session and a 150-minute outdoor practical session. The areas covered include:
- Safe Riding Factors – factors contributing to accidents, e.g. the environment,
the riders and their vehicles and other road users
- Accident Forecast Training – identifying potential hazards on the roads and measures to counter these hazards
- Pre-ride Check – critical aspects that need to be checked before riding
- Proper Riding Posture – applying proper braking and cornering techniques
- Skill Training and Rider Skill Evaluation
All riders are advised to wear the appropriate protection gear during practical training.
- Helmet (PSB-approved) and gloves are compulsory
- Shorts and bermudas are not allowed
- Covered footwear must be worn. Open footwear like slippers and sandals are not allowed.
^Terms and Conditions apply